Vacancy announcement for Finance Manager
Jan 11, 2021
Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN) a leading non-government development organization in Nepal is looking a young energetic and innovative Finance Manager for its head office based in Gairidhara, Kathmandu. The competent and interested persons only who meets the required qualifications and experiences are invited to submit your application along with the CV. latest by 17th. January 2021.
- Provide leadership to finance and accounting areas of the organization.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
- Assist in the management of grants reporting, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial scenarios as requested.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
- Perform month-end closing procedures, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.
- Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements for all levels, including Board of Directors, executive, and management.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of the draft audited financial statements and all tax returns.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial information in the corporate annual report.
- Provide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and assist with developing audit schedules for the annual audit.
- Suggest improvements in processes to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Management specialization in Finance
- Additional Education as CA is preferrable
- Financial Forecasting account coordination and Management
- Minimum 5 to Maximum 15 years experience of finance and accounting , accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
- Preferred to non-profit experience, with experience with fund/grants accounting.
- Proficiency with accounting software and excellent Excel skills
- Providing strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
Offered Salary: Please mention expected salary/benefits in your application which will be also negotiable.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please apply with your updated resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 17th. January 2021. RRN promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from minority groups (Female, Dalit, Janajati and other minority communities). RRN reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons. Telephone calls will not be entertained.